Where will your journey take you?
You'll be on your way to earning Club Rewards points on all of your purchases with your Diners Club Card. Buy what you need, earn points toward what you want. It's that easy!
Diners Club invented the first card-based rewards program, and even after 20 years, it's easy to see why Club Rewards is so highly acclaimed.
- Earn one Club Rewards point for every eligible dollar charged. ($1 USD charged = 1 Club Rewards point)1
- If you have a Diners Club Card Elite, earn 3 Club Reward points for every eligible dollar charged at the following merchants:
- Grocery stores/supermarket
- Drug store/pharmacy
- Automobile fuel service stations - pay at the pump only
- No limit to the amount of points you can earn.
Enhance your life journey with Club Rewards. Turn your everyday purchases into unique, tailored rewards and memorable experiences. 2
- World-class merchandise: Select from hundreds of brand-name merchandise options, from electronics and home essentials to sports and outdoors.
- Gift Certificates-eGift Certificates: Choose from a selection of retail, dining, hotel, car rental and gas certificates from national establishments.
- Self-Booking Travel Tool: Use Club Rewards' new Self-Booking Travel tool to search and book your flights or car rentals.
- Tailored Travel Credit: Fly on virtually any airline, at anytime, with no blackout dates and no restrictions on the number of seats available, or use your points for hotel stays, car rentals and cruises.
- Frequent Flyer Miles: Redeem Club Rewards points for miles with numerous frequent flyer programs. Airline partners include Air Canada Aeroplan®, Delta SkyMiles®, British Airways Avios Points, Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards®, and many more
- Frequent Guest Points: Use your points in participating hotel frequent guest programs. You must be enrolled in the frequent guest program in order to redeem your points. Hotel programs included Marriott Rewards Points, Starwood Preferred Guest® Starpoints®, Hilton HHonorsTM and many more
- Personalized Rewards: Cardmembers with 50,000+ points can design their own reward. Whatever the wish... whatever the dream... we'll help make it come true.
For more information or to redeem your points, visit the Club Rewards website at clubrewardsus.com or call 1-800-234-4034 (Monday – Sunday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET). Closed all national holidays.)Club Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Club Rewards® points are earned on all purchases less credits. One Club Rewards point is awarded per eligible dollar charged on all Diners Club® Card products, except for (i) the Diners Club Credit Card that awards one Club Rewards point for every two dollars charged, (ii) the Diners Club Card Elite earns three Club Rewards points for every eligible dollar charged at grocery stores, supermarkets, drug stores, pharmacies and automobile fuel service stations when you pay at the pump; and (iii) certain centrally billed Corporate Card accounts that earn at different ratios. Transactions not eligible for Club Rewards points include, but are not limited to, card fees, additional card fees, payments, cash advances, foreign conversion charges and insurance charges. There are circumstances where Club Rewards points may be forfeited.
- You must be a current Cardmember in good standing to earn and redeem Club Rewards points.
Dream It. Do It
Skydiving in Vegas, lift tickets in Aspen or dinner al fresco in Rome — make your dreams come true with Personalized Rewards.
Personalized Rewards is a unique service offering members with 50,000+ Club Reward points the privilege of obtaining rewards beyond what we feature in the catalog. Simply dream your reward, and let Club Rewards make it happen!
When you are ready to redeem for your very own Personalized Reward, simply call Club Rewards at 1-800-234-4034 (Monday – Sunday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET) except U.S. banking holidays.) A consultant will research your request and let you know the number of points required. Super simple. Super brilliant.
Some examples of Personalized Rewards
- Orthodontia: Nothing's cheerier than your child's bright smile. Bring a smile to your face too!
- Purchase of land: A spread in Texas; a ranch in New Mexico? Your dream can come true.
- Down payment on a car: Drive away with an easy deal. Getting into your dream car is easier than you think.
- Condo rental for two months: Escape to a luxury condo on the beach — your home away from home.
- Personal wine cellar: Have you always wanted a custom wine cellar? Or, perhaps help selecting your own private collection? Now you can have it. Choose a premium wine rack system for 200 to 2,000 bottles or secure the services of a wine connoisseur.
Dream. Then call 1-800-234-4034.
With our Tailored Travel program, you decide where, when and how you travel. Fly on virtually any airline, anytime, stay at the hotel of your choice, rent the car you'd prefer or take a cruise when you want — all with no blackout dates and no restrictions. Simply book with your preferred travel provider and charge it to your Diners Club Card then pay for it with your Club Rewards points.
For more information, visit clubrewardsus.com or call our Club Rewards Call Center at 1-800-234-4034.
Club Rewards members have exclusive access to a wide range of premium rewards. Select from hundreds of brand-name merchandise options including electronics, home goods, sports gear and even gourmet food and wine, to name just a few. Or choose from a variety of gift cards from leading retailers, restaurants, hotels and entertainment venues.View catalog
Check your Club Rewards® point balance
Simply log in to your account to view detailed information about your point balance. Follow the steps below.
If you have a Corporate or Professional Card:
- Log in to Secure e-Account Manager.*
- After logging in, click the Club Rewards image on the left-hand menu.
- On the Club Rewards website, click on "Account Activity" to view your point balance and detailed transaction information.
If you have a Consumer Card:
- Log in to your account*
- Click “View Rewards” on the Account Summary page
- Once you click on “View Rewards,” you will be taken directly into your Rewards account
* If you have not registered for an account, you will need to enter your cardmember information to create a user ID and password.